Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Sites like Droners.io are a race to the bottom.

I'm going to throw out a future opportunity for someone living in the California Central valley. The third faze of construction at UC Merced, CA will begin in 2025 if not sooner dependent on money. It is going to be a little over 200 acres. Multivista has had the contract for this site, as well as UC Davis. They will be looking for a drone pilot, the job consists of weekly mappings, and a lot of panos, plus what we call beauty shots. No interior documentation, at least not at this point.
Multivista pays very well, I've been contracted to them for two years now, but at 71 years young, I'm not going be doing the 2075 project.

I'm going to throw out a future opportunity for someone living in the California Central valley. The third faze of construction at UC Merced, CA will begin in 2025 if not sooner dependent on money. It is going to be a little over 200 acres. Multivista has had the contract for this site, as well as UC Davis. They will be looking for a drone pilot, the job consists of weekly mappings, and a lot of panos, plus what we call beauty shots. No interior documentation, at least not at this point.
Multivista pays very well, I've been contracted to them for two years now, but at 71 years young, I'm not going be doing the 2075 project.
Thanks! So where do we apply.

Thanks, I'll have to work on it then

Those wanting to improve their Google presence, make updates to your profile often. Google bots will bump sites up on the list with more recent changes over those wirhout.

I was looking on there yesterday and I see a job that pays $80 for like 30 photos and 10 people have put in bids. It’s crazy that people are fighting over peanuts. I don’t even bother putting in bids on that site. What kind of people are bidding on an $80 job? These pilots are ruining this industry.
Most are unlicensed drone pilots.

I fly jobs for drone pilot network and all though the jobs are spotty. I have racked up over $1600 for about 4 hours worth of work. I am not complaining. Also, in this pilot network, you have to supply proof of your Part 107 or you don't get jobs...
Which site is that?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN