Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SOLD Matrice 210 V2 For Sale

Norstar

Reaction score
Website
www.currentsurveillance.ca
For sale Matrice 210 V2 dual gimbal, spare props and case. Comes with 12 batteries in a case, 1 controller battery, stock charger and 2 simultaneous chargers, Cendence controller and Crystal Sky monitor. Reduced to $5,000.00 for the complete setup. Located in Alberta, Canada.

Attachments

• 2ED5BD89-80CE-4BE2-9700-CC76ACA5F158.jpeg
    2ED5BD89-80CE-4BE2-9700-CC76ACA5F158.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • D31A2D24-E017-4B9B-8F35-E059516EB85C.jpeg
    D31A2D24-E017-4B9B-8F35-E059516EB85C.jpeg
    655.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 311820D4-02DF-43AD-A697-97223F4A49AD.jpeg
    311820D4-02DF-43AD-A697-97223F4A49AD.jpeg
    717.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 874D6F7C-3C50-46C5-8B46-617D721417C3.jpeg
    874D6F7C-3C50-46C5-8B46-617D721417C3.jpeg
    642.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 547ACAE3-47AD-4A8E-8543-5E364829472A.jpeg
    547ACAE3-47AD-4A8E-8543-5E364829472A.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I think fully disclosed flight logs - hours, distance, battery charges, etc - are kind of a minimum information requirement for a sale advertisement in a professional group.

I think fully disclosed flight logs - hours, distance, battery charges, etc - are kind of a minimum information requirement for a sale advertisement in a professional group.
Flight miles are a mis-nomer and not truly tracked. Individual pilot logs via DJI Apps, perhaps.... but as "professionals", we know that multiple users could have used a single UAV. Battery Cycle counts are a trackable entity, but that could vary considerably too... as I often charge many of my TB55s after their trickle discharge without a flight.

Discussion with the seller is the only 'true' gauge of usage.

The 210 V2 was flown about 1800 kms (this is off the DJI GSPro app the only one I use to fly with). The battery cycles range from 153 down to 52. It seems if you start every day with the A set (mine are marked alphabetically), they get quite a bit more usage than the others. I have since purchased a 300 and put the 210 up for sale because it is no longer required.
I have REDUCED the price to $10,500.00 for any interested parties. I do have the cycles for each set of batteries for any interested parties.

Matrice 210 V2M2105 D 18 H 1,824.2 KM

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 4
Just a bit of advice, cycle your batteries, don't use the same ones over and over. Your batteries with 153 cycles I would guess are getting close to the end of their life. I have had mine start swelling at less than a 100 cycles.
Good luck

Just a bit of advice, cycle your batteries, don't use the same ones over and over. Your batteries with 153 cycles I would guess are getting close to the end of their life. I have had mine start swelling at less than a 100 cycles.
Good luck
I am going to disagree. After YEARS of that same philosophy, I had several sets go bad the same week due to extremely hot/dry conditions (I am used to the FL hot humidity. Also, the power board may have beem damaged and the amp draw was off... also the inverter in 110 degree heat was about 1000 degrees. Point being, it ruined many sets that week, swelling, cracked cases, glue melting in the seams, and Bad Cell errors randomly popping up.. I was constantly cycling through 12 sets. The #cycles had nothing to do with the damage. My Newest ones (7cycles) had a couple of the same issues as my oldest ones (76cycles and slightly puffed).

In hindsight, I WISH I would have just used a few sets, recharged as quick as possible, and reused until they were spent, damaged, or swollen to the point that they won't slide in properly (it's the BackSide swell that matters... puff all you want on the front 😊). Then, I wouldn't be in such dire need now that I am back in FL trying to superglue cases and figure out which ones Really have bad cells (so far, none 🤞). IF I would have just sacrificed the few over and over, and saved some.

In the end.. in the case mentuoned above... cycles are cycles and we never "know" how long they will last... but averaging $10 per takeoff is Not Good return on investment 😫. If you need them ALL to survive a full day between recharging, in a cintrolled environment, then prob best to try to keep them All as low count as possible. If you are like me, have lots and constantly charging in the field, my new policy is to 'sacrifice' as few as possible.

On a side note... anyone have any used TB55s for sale?? Seem to be running low!! PM me.. i will buy 1 at a time of the price is right... many pairs have lost their mates!!

I am going to disagree. After YEARS of that same philosophy, I had several sets go bad the same week due to extremely hot/dry conditions (I am used to the FL hot humidity. Also, the power board may have beem damaged and the amp draw was off... also the inverter in 110 degree heat was about 1000 degrees. Point being, it ruined many sets that week, swelling, cracked cases, glue melting in the seams, and Bad Cell errors randomly popping up.. I was constantly cycling through 12 sets. The #cycles had nothing to do with the damage. My Newest ones (7cycles) had a couple of the same issues as my oldest ones (76cycles and slightly puffed).

In hindsight, I WISH I would have just used a few sets, recharged as quick as possible, and reused until they were spent, damaged, or swollen to the point that they won't slide in properly (it's the BackSide swell that matters... puff all you want on the front 😊). Then, I wouldn't be in such dire need now that I am back in FL trying to superglue cases and figure out which ones Really have bad cells (so far, none 🤞). IF I would have just sacrificed the few over and over, and saved some.

In the end.. in the case mentuoned above... cycles are cycles and we never "know" how long they will last... but averaging $10 per takeoff is Not Good return on investment 😫. If you need them ALL to survive a full day between recharging, in a cintrolled environment, then prob best to try to keep them All as low count as possible. If you are like me, have lots and constantly charging in the field, my new policy is to 'sacrifice' as few as possible.

On a side note... anyone have any used TB55s for sale?? Seem to be running low!! PM me.. i will buy 1 at a time of the price is right... many pairs have lost their mates!!

One thing about it, we all do things a little differently. I don't deal with the extreme heat and humidity that you do. Our hot days don't have the humidity like you have in Florida. When I was at Pensacola I hated the weather there.
As for the batteries, I never run mine below 30 percent, and yes that does shorten my flight time, but when I land the batteries aren't that hot, even on hot days. If you are getting 153 cycles out of your batteries that is about $6.30 per flight based on 475 dollars per battery.

Funny I wonder how many of these guys flying around for peanuts are factoring in battery replacement and maintenance costs.

Reactions: Recoveryone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM