Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Sunset Lake Apopka, FL

Right spot, right moment. Nice work.
thanks,
First I tried snapping pictures with my Nikon at the same time flying?
I decided it would be easier to record in video, so then I can concentrate on flying.:)
However I still had to look at both Nikon camera screen making sure I was where I needed to be, along with looking at my screen controller.
Here's what my controller looks like with a sun shield.
Sun Shield 7.jpg

thanks,
First I tried snapping pictures with my Nikon at the same time flying?
I decided it would be easier to record in video, so then I can concentrate on flying.:)
However I still had to look at both Nikon camera screen making sure I was where I needed to be, along with looking at my screen controller.
Here's what my controller looks like with a sun shield.
View attachment 1397
I wrestled with sun screens for the controller for a couple of years and finally just bought a canopy (and generator and fans and a table....) That took care of the glare problem.

Reactions: BigAl07
I wrestled with sun screens for the controller for a couple of years and finally just bought a canopy (and generator and fans and a table....) That took care of the glare problem.

I still use my sunscreen on those "Quick" shoots but I do love having my canopy, table, and cooler (with ice water etc) handy. Also my big comfy "fat boy" camp chair is a huge plus. Here's the chair just in case anyone wants to take it to a whole new level of comfort lol

I still use my sunscreen on those "Quick" shoots but I do love having my canopy, table, and cooler (with ice water etc) handy. Also my big comfy "fat boy" camp chair is a huge plus. Here's the chair just in case anyone wants to take it to a whole new level of comfort lol

I wonder if they have those in a reclining version? The excitement of having a chair like that might cause me to pass out....

• Haha
Reactions: AH-1G and BigAl07
I wonder if they have those in a reclining version? The excitement of having a chair like that might cause me to pass out....

I've not seen this version in a recliner yet....

It's great to be comfy while watching the aircraft fly capturing ortho images and such. It's too much "stuff" for the quicker shoots but for those where you're on site for a while it's nice to be comfortable.

Sorry about the DERAILMENT @AH-1G . Sometimes I can't help myself LOL

• Haha
Reactions: AH-1G

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM