Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Texas Noob

acuaverar

Reaction score
I am a Systems Analyst for our city fire department and am interested in starting a drone program for our first responders. We don't have a program like this and want to know how drone technology can be used. Obviously there are many factors that need to be considered before I can sell a drone program to our city leadership. On the side, I would like to learn how to fly drones and eventually get certified/licensed.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I would start by getting licensed. This will demonstrate your commitment.
Good point. I am working on that right now. Haven't even scratched the surface of learning to fly but have read books to learn the FAA guidelines and other things to consider. Thanks for the welcome and the feedback!

Reactions: Gagey52
I am a Systems Analyst for our city fire department and am interested in starting a drone program for our first responders. We don't have a program like this and want to know how drone technology can be used. Obviously there are many factors that need to be considered before I can sell a drone program to our city leadership. On the side, I would like to learn how to fly drones and eventually get certified/licensed.
Welcome to the forum from the gulf coast of Texas. I highly recommend Pilot Institutes course for preparing for the part 107 test. In addition, they have several videos that would help with your flight training. Happy flying!

Reactions: Mavikhan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM