Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

The Limey's has landed!

Phil Broom

Reaction score
Website
www.webevision.co.uk
Hello

This forum is fantastic idea! I hope it proves to be a great success, and provides a desperately needed meeting place to all Commercial Pilots out there.

I’m based in middle of the UK just outside Birmingham, (not the one in Alabama! The original one in England.) I’ve recently taken delivery of the DJI Inspire 2 with the X5S and I also own the Mavic Pro.

I mainly do TV work, as I’m a TV Cameraman/DOP by trade. Like a lot of us out there, I soon realised that UAV/RPAS work is really another tool that should run along our existing businesses. At the end of the day we are employed for our visual expertise, so feel UAV work a natural fit.

I’ve been operating for just over 3 years commercially and tinkered for a few years before.

I would like to wish all on here a prosperous and safe 2018!

Cheerio

Phil Broom
Webevision

P.S. I think it’s time for a cup of tea.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM