Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Tripltek Tablet mounting Solution for Air 2s/Mini 2 and adapters for Inspire/Cendence Controllers and Mavmount Free Download

Aerial Edge

Reaction score
Website
aerialedgeva.com
So like many others I love my Tripltek tablet and wanted to come up with a better solution then what is out there. There are some very nice solutions but at an high price. I originally purchased the STL from Tripltek to print and did so a long time ago when I was going to order a Mavic Air 2, well I held off and recently picked up the Air 2s. The file I printed cracked on me and I no longer had the file. I went to download it again and I no longer had access to it. So I decided to make my own and made a similar design but made a couple of improvements. I also added something to lock the tablet in and allow a Lanyard or harness to be attached. I wanted to offer it to the forum members for free, and those that do not have 3d printers I will print and ship them for cost plus shipping.

Please check out the video for details, and see the link for the Free STL downloads

Here is the link to Download the file, if you do not have a 3D printer I will provide them at cost for member of the forum

STORE | Mysite

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donut