Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

UK PFCO 7-20kg Flight Test

Mad_Angler1

Reaction score
Hi all,hope everyone is having a great weekend, I’m in the process of doing my PFCO now and have been finishing my Ops Manual with all my current craft ect this weekend and something just hit me like a anvil about the flight test,I have flown larger hexes a fair amount early last year but currently don’t own one ore have access to one at the moment and just realised this fact (doh) so if I want to do 7-20kg class it it looks like I’m going to have to buy a S900 or build some thing and deal with all of the joys that come with that.

I also assume the >7kg class is based on MTOW and not it’s actually current weight for instance as you can have a craft with many configurations ect.

I am interested in how many guys have actually done the 7kg - 20kg class with the flight test ?

Have you asked your training provider if they hire aircraft, I know Heliguy do this so that you can get the 7-20kg permission

Also I think you have to do the test with one of the aircraft in your Volume 2 so building something else may not work you might want to check

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905