Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Underrated

R.P..R

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
The Yuneec Typhoon H Plus is an underrated sUAS. Since August of last year, I've learned incorporate the Typhoon H Plus into my workflow, and enjoying it's flight characteristics. I know a lot of you flies DJI vehicles, and as a DJI owner myself, we are spoiled to flying long range. But nevertheless. Here's a footage from a Yuneec sUAS.

Reactions: AH-1G and BigAl07
I grew up in Oakland in the early 60s, I know the neighborhood well. They say that new span will stand up to a 9.0 earthquake, problem is nothing else will.

Reactions: R.P..R
Nice video of the bay bridge taken from Mare Island. So much for not overflying moving vehicles.

Probably Treasure Island. Mare Island is a goodly distance from the Bay Bridge ;)

I went to Nuke school at MINSY, was stationed there for a time on the Seawolf, and was discharged at Treasure Island. Good times! o_O

Probably Treasure Island. Mare Island is a goodly distance from the Bay Bridge ;)

I went to Nuke school at MINSY, was stationed there for a time on the Seawolf, and was discharged at Treasure Island. Good times! o_O

Edited, the launch was at YB. I have a footage from M.I. The Yuneec Typhoon H Plus flew a good distance around 900ft until video link interference.

You right, what was I thinking, Mare Island is the old sub base and Navy Seal SBU units and it's at the North end of the bay.

Reactions: Phaedrus
I drive past there a couple of times a month. Weird to see a flat open space where our 4-story classroom building was located and the barracks across the street. Weirder still to see ferry boats where we used to tie up the boats.

So you were a submariner on a fast attack boat. We were the guys hunting subs, and we won most of the time.

Sure you did, when we wanted you to ?

LOL, well that is our competitive nature, actually my hats off to you guys, I got a tour through a fast attack boat at Bremington WA, pretty impressive, I did always wondered if you nuke guys glowed in the dark.

Reactions: Phaedrus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM