Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Up, Up and Away - Article in Power Grid International news

Is your friend Jacob or Bryan? I work for Duke and have been trying to make use of my Part 107 Certification here but have not had much success. I have been in touch with both of them spoke with Jacob in person) for some time. They have gotten very busy and don't seem to have much time to answer my emails anymore. Reach out to both of them when Duke published an article about their efforts in Puerto Rico but have not heard back from them. But I think they were still down there when I reached out. Very cool thing they did down there!

Should have actually read the article before responding. I assumed it was a story about how Duke used Drones in Puerto Rico when we sent crews down there to help restore their electrical system. Pretty neat stuff. I will check to see if I am allowed to share that article outside the company.

Is your friend Jacob or Bryan? I work for Duke and have been trying to make use of my Part 107 Certification here but have not had much success. I have been in touch with both of them spoke with Jacob in person) for some time. They have gotten very busy and don't seem to have much time to answer my emails anymore. Reach out to both of them when Duke published an article about their efforts in Puerto Rico but have not heard back from them. But I think they were still down there when I reached out. Very cool thing they did down there!

His name is Isaac and he lives in the same small town as I do. I don't know why he wasn't mentioned in the article (well he hates attention for one thing LOL) but that's his picture.

He set the various aircraft up for the PR trip but he didn't get to go because he and his wife (well her really LOL) had a new beautiful babygirl at the time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premier Drone Services