Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Vertical Mapping/Inspection

Thanks. Have anyone used Hammer Mission for Flying Vertical Facade. Would like to get some more information before attempting to use the software . TIA
I downloaded a trial version for 14 days. The Hammer app does complete the mission as planned but my P4P V2.0 took no pictures. The Hammer support has been very disappointing.

Good Evening. Sorry for the late reply was on vacay with the grandkids .

We used the software and got some interesting Data Sets from a High Rise condo. When we flew the Facade
We have had some good communications with Varun At Hammer. We have more work to be done to be able to produce a 3 D model of a High Rise Condo and looking forward to the support from Hammer. Take care

Good Evening. Sorry for the late reply was on vacay with the grandkids .

We used the software and got some interesting Data Sets from a High Rise condo. When we flew the Facade
We have had some good communications with Varun At Hammer. We have more work to be done to be able to produce a 3 D model of a High Rise Condo and looking forward to the support from Hammer. Take care
My communication with Hammer support has been absolutely discouraging. Their support team does not understand the question being asked. Varun wrote me saying my comments here was uncalled for since they have replied to all my queries. Yes they do respond but not to your questions.

Reactions: Flybywire

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM