Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Vic Moss

Vic Moss

Reaction score
Website
dspalliance.org
Hi all. I'm a commercial photographer based in Denver, CO, with clients across the US. I'm also a 107 pilot, and have been flying drones commercially since 2014.

I also am part owner of Drone U, and work on the photography classes and member content.

Additionally I work closely with many cities and states across the county when they are crafting drone laws, most recently in my own backyard of Breckenridge, CO. I was also involved in the recent Singer v. Newton case.

Hello old friend!!

For those who may not know (seriously is that possible??) Vic is VERY familiar with sUAS Operations and sUAS Legal issues. Vic has been a spearhead for our industry for a few years now. He may not say it out-right but many of us are where we are now with some guidance and input from Vic. WELCOME!!

What I mean is have you any specific legislation material (written into law in whataver states or areas) that I can cite in future works. It's always good to have a contact with the author or contributor to a law.

I'm working towards my PhD in drone tech, law and application you see. See my other posts for more information on that stuff...

What I mean is have you any specific legislation material (written into law in whataver states or areas) that I can cite in future works. It's always good to have a contact with the author or contributor to a law.

I'm working towards my PhD in drone tech, law and application you see. See my other posts for more information on that stuff...
The best thing to do is contact me directly. [email protected]

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM