Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Video cutting in and out while flying

jwaitkus

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just got a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and iPad Mini 4. I took it out on Saturday and it was amazing. Then I tried having it fly around a point while taking video. The aircraft was at 65' and within 200' of the controller. The screen was cutting in and out and going green. Anyone have this happen? Curious to why with Lightbridge and a brand new iPad.

Hi Everyone

Just got a Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian and iPad Mini 4. I took it out on Saturday and it was amazing. Then I tried having it fly around a point while taking video. The aircraft was at 65' and within 200' of the controller. The screen was cutting in and out and going green. Anyone have this happen? Curious to why with Lightbridge and a brand new iPad.

Check all your software pal, Dji loves causing havoc via firmware. Have you updated recently? It may be a bad firmware version too.

I have had issues with DJI app with my phantom and Inspire. I use Litchi pretty much all the time except for mapping I use Drone Deploy and they both have worked well for me. As stated, make sure your firmware is up to date.

Hi Everyone

Bluetooth or WiFi nearby?

Check your HD settings and make sure you are set to Auto not Custom, you can also try switching from 2.4 to 5.8 ghz to see if that changes anything. Try deleting the app and reinstalling. I have had this personally happen to my iPad mini4. I tried using a new iPad Pro and the problem went away. Please let us know if any of this helps.

Hi Everyone

Mine does it all the time. I have the same setup. The recorded video will be OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gstaggs