Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

We wowed them, then they wowed us. :)

Geminai

Reaction score
Website
www.geminai.com
Last year, at the end of the season, we were hired to shoot Lake Alpine Resort (up here in the Sierra Nevada). The person giving us access and showing us what he wanted was not the person who originally arranged for us to be there, and I think he had pretty low expectations, which is exactly the way I like it. When he saw the end result, he admitted how wowed he was. A few months later, their newly-revamped website launched and HE wowed US by using almost exclusively our photography (with the exception of one rock-climbing photo that we're going to help them replace on a second shoot in a couple weeks). The week that site launched, another resort in a nearby area contacted us (before I even knew the site had launched) and hired us to "make them look as good as Alpine."

We're both freelancers with full-time jobs, so we don't do this stuff often. Might not be a big deal for some of the pros here, but it was a big deal to us! :)

When I visited Alpine's new site, I was pleasantly surprised to see one of our drone pano shots at the very top!

Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 10.49.34 AM.png

Gorgeous, well done.:cool:
Unfortunately we don't have any as spectacular here compared to where you live, unless it's after a hurricane.?

Thanks so much! And hey, you have oceanfront areas that have us beat. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for no hurricane-created "resorts" for you. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM