Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Weddings

SanCap

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sancapaerial.com
Here is a wedding I was involved with in Naples Florida.

I have not done a lot of it. But when you find a good producer it can become magical. This dates back to 2017 with short notice and high winds on the beach. There were 2 locations for for this shoot. It was a blast to to do. I only did the aerial imaging and there were a lot of experienced ground camera people.

If I showed you the exact portions of the video that were aerial, it would take away from my point. The producer used my shots in a way that didn't overuse aerials and mixed nicely. Creating a well balanced video that many can learn from. Respectfully, you always have the option to ignore.

Reactions: Earthman

I have not done a lot of it. But when you find a good producer it can become magical. This dates back to 2017 with short notice and high winds on the beach. There were 2 locations for for this shoot. It was a blast to to do. I only did the aerial imaging and there were a lot of experienced ground camera people.

Shots are great! was wondering if you would extend your experience with shouting events using drones? I am looking to become more familiar with understanding things like what camera drone is the best to use for pros. trying to up my hobby but really need a straight answer on what is the best and why. would you mind shooting me a message? I also just followed you on Instagram, really enjoy the shots. thanks in advance

Wow! Great video & drone footage! How did you get the job? What drone did you use? Great work!

Reactions: SanCap
Wow! Great video & drone footage! How did you get the job? What drone did you use? Great work!

The person that shot the wedding lives and works in the Chicago area. He was hired for the wedding in Naples, Florida. He did a search fro drone photography in my area and found my webpage or Vimeo page. I got lucky! I used an Inspire 2 with the X5S and a couple different lenses.

Reactions: tdelnay

Lovely work, although I know nothing about wedding photography , nice job

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku