Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What is a HELIX

Thanks. Just to be clear - I haven't actually flown any of the flight paths depicted above - they are 3-D synthesized paths converted to KML descriptions and then imported into Litchi. They are ready to fly, but only flight plans.
I was referring to the good video around the train. To get that good you must have spent a good deal of time flying and lost a bird or 2. Anyway, it was a good vid in my book.

I would like to try this at least over an open field and see how the drone does. If I can figure that part out I will post a video of it.

Anyone think this mission will even fly?

Mission Hub - Litchi

I think it will fly, but you may need to adjust the speed. You have it set at cruising speed but don't forget that the vertical sections of the flight path will be limited to around 3 m/s, so if the horizontal speed is set higher than that it may result in a varying speed helix.

I presented this video to the local FAA Safety Officer, several months ago, they were upset and noted he violated a number of rules.
I wouldn't be surprised this was forward to Washington. Sorry guys, I didn't find this video amusing.
It isnt what you want to see I have to admit, it looks like one heck of a pilot though. Shame he cant find more positive ways to show off his skills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143