Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What is the process of ReOC

SteveChan

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Im new here. I just enrolled the RePL and ReOC. I can found some details for RePL but ReOC. There is not much details about the process of ReOC. I have checked on CASA website that seem like difficult to get it (prepare documents, manual, interview...).
So, anyone have experience about it. Could you share the walk-through of getting ReOC?

Thank you very much.

Hi Guys. Im new here. I just enrolled the RePL and ReOC. I can found some details for RePL but ReOC. There is not much details about the process of ReOC. I have checked on CASA website that seem like difficult to get it (prepare documents, manual, interview...).
So, anyone have experience about it. Could you share the walk-through of getting ReOC?

Thank you very much.
Are you referring to the Australian Remote Pilot License and RPA Operators Certificate? I am not familiar with Australia's rules for operating manuals but I assume they are similar to the US. You can get some examples from Regulations.gov, where operators who can't meet the 107 rules apply for exemptions. Many of these exemptions require operating manuals. While most operating manuals are proprietary and aren't posted on the site, there are a few out there. Under the Documents tab, search for FAA-2015-2230-0003 or FAA-2020-1065-0001. They have examples of operating documents you may be able to use as a guide. you can also go to https://www.vus.virginia.gov/media/...irginia-UAS-Operations-Manual-Jan-2019-ed.pdf. this is a public agency so not all the information in the document would apply to you, but gives a good template. Good luck!

Given that this is an international forum, the minimum information needed would be what country you’re talking about. Almost impossible to comment otherwise. Also, perhaps avoid using acronyms unless they’re easily identifiable?

Mate there are documents that you can use on the CASA website. If your not comfortable with compliance docs there are training schools that will for a price take you through the process. I chose to go the exempt route, under 2kg, although at some stage will have to do ReOc.
Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91