Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What is up with the FAA Drone Zone website?

Had to go back as my page timed out on me. It was Part 107 Dashboard/Airspace Authorization/Operation Parameters.

I just went in and it allowed me to click on the Drop-Down under Local Time Zone and select the right one for my location (UTC-5). Maybe try a difference browser or clearing your browser CACHE and see if that helps.

Not only this .. but they did NOT bring forward any UAVs you may have registered prior to Part 107 going live back in August of 2017 .. They will NOT show up in your inventory and there is now way to add them unless you want to RE-register them.

Not only this .. but they did NOT bring forward any UAVs you may have registered prior to Part 107 going live back in August of 2017 .. They will NOT show up in your inventory and there is now way to add them unless you want to RE-register them.

The same goes for Authorizations & Waivers that were issued prior to DroneZone's release.

According to the cert (registration) I was issued they expired in three years time. Mine runs out on October 11th of this year.

My apology. I didn't say that as clearly as I could have.

I just meant they didn't IMPORT them into the new Web Interface. When I log into mine it doesn't show anything that happen before the portal was created but anything after it does.

My apology. I didn't say that as clearly as I could have.

I just meant they didn't IMPORT them into the new Web Interface. When I log into mine it doesn't show anything that happen before the portal was created but anything after it does.
I hear you. Nothing prior to the new site transferred over. All my CoAs, registration, nada. I'll just wait until they all expire and then replace them via the new new site. Hopefully that resolves the issue. I was toying with getting and 'N' number registration anyway.

I hear you. Nothing prior to the new site transferred over. All my CoAs, registration, nada. I'll just wait until they all expire and then replace them via the new new site. Hopefully that resolves the issue. I was toying with getting and 'N' number registration anyway.

Our first ones were "N#" and although it was COOL it was a hassle come time to replace/discontinue the aircraft. Since then all have been "FAA#'s"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143