Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Whats on your Video script for a house?

I use IOS IPads exclusively for a full mobile environment.

I have been using a combo between iMovie and PerfectVideo for editing. I shoot in 4K video and extract photos from the clips.
Recently I have begun to learn LumaFusion. Much more of a professional level editor. Also, there are sites out there where you can download free music to use; Google them.

I would echo at my present level, much more time spent learning editing and performing post processing than flying.
Best of luck.
Hi rvrrat,

I use an iPad Pro 9.7 as my main device. Are you using your iPad for interior video or something like an Osmo? I tried a Katana with my Mavic Pro but it was a little clunky and honestly, my iPad Pro shoots 4K just as well plus makes it easier to edit with footage shot on my Mavic and Phantom. I am also jumping on the Lumafusion app and like it very much so far.

No Osmo or interior. My Ipad 2017 9.7 is used for flying only. My Air 2 is used for post work; Lumafusion. My Phantom 4 Advanced shoots with the same 4K cameras as the Pro.

I have given up on working with realtors, but the ones I have dealt with wanted the video to be short, five to ten seconds max. Now the exception is ranches they want a much longer video. I did a hundred and fifty acre ranch a while back and did a pano from 200 feet at the center of the ranch and the owner and realtor went nuts over it. I used litchi for the pano.

Interiors as you already know is lighting, I've done a lot of HDR work to create the wow factor. Problem has been realtors don't want to pay what your worth and the time you spend.

Reactions: rvrrat14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku