Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

When does your temporary 107appear?

Bob

Reaction score
I was wondering when and where will the 107 temp license appear on the IACRA website? I think it about 7 days but was wondering if it might be sooner or later as an average wait time? When it is issued and you log into the site does it appear or do you have to search for it? thanks for your help!

I was wondering when and where will the 107 temp license appear on the IACRA website? I think it about 7 days but was wondering if it might be sooner or later as an average wait time? When it is issued and you log into the site does it appear or do you have to search for it? thanks for your help!
Like the government, when it appears then it's there.;)

Here is my timeline: I took the test and applied during the week of 12/4/2017. A temp certificate appeared on the IACRA site about a week later. Earlier this week I saw a certificate number appear replacing 'temporary'. This morning the status says "Airman Registry – Complete" dated earlier this week. They report my certificate as issued a few days after the original application date. Haven't a clue when the license will appear in my mailbox.

This is information from another member who is in the same boat you are:

PLEASE NOTE: Your temporary Remote Pilot certificate will be available in IACRA in approximately 7 days. You should log into IACRA and look for the green “Temporary Certificate” button in the Existing Applications section of the Applicant Console. You will also receive an email from the Airman Registry when the temporary certificate is available.

Here is my timeline: I took the test and applied during the week of 12/4/2017. A temp certificate appeared on the IACRA site about a week later. Earlier this week I saw a certificate number appear replacing 'temporary'. This morning the status says "Airman Registry – Complete" dated earlier this week. They report my certificate as issued a few days after the original application date. Haven't a clue when the license will appear in my mailbox.

It is about 2 months from the time of passing the test until receiving your hard copy. You will still have your temporary to use though.

Reactions: b-c

Bob, keep checking the IACRA site. Knowing your time line you will probably see it next week. They deal in business days.

Not a problem, I know how anxious you are. I know I was. The greatest thrill is when you get your hard copy in the mail. You are over the hump Bob, enjoy.

The temporary appeared in my email this morning! On the site there was a big green button to click so I could view and print! They made it kinda obvious! lol

Great, bet you are happy. Sooner than I figured. Now the suspense of the real deal. That will be a while. They take thievery seriously. You have to be vetted by the TSA snd then a human flight examiner reviews everything and processes your license.

Thank you for the update on how the process works. I knew it did take a while and I needed to be vetted but that will be the easy part.

When I was waiting for mine I called and the Examiner said that they were running two weeks behind.

I think he is a little optimistic :)

I have never known them to be less than 45 days behind issuance date and processing temps for perms.

I think he is a little optimistic :)

I have never known them to be less than 45 days behind issuance date and processing temps for perms.

Two weeks behind normal lead time of 30 days once it was in their hand. My total wait for my hard copy was 2 months.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM