Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

When To Consider An Inspire?

What if you have a job that needs to be done in a couple of day but requires an Inspire 2 or equivalent?
I’m starting to hear about jobs in the SF Bay Area that require quality thermal scans for detecting any roof hotspots (wasted energy) and leak detection of hard to reach pipe systems. I inquired about a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, and was told the resolution wasn’t good enough. So the Zenmuse XT1 on an Inspire 1 was recommended.

I am willing to take four days to get a thermal level 1 certification, but will start a separate thread on that topic, in the appropriate location.

I’m starting to hear about jobs in the SF Bay Area that require quality thermal scans for detecting any roof hotspots (wasted energy) and leak detection of hard to reach pipe systems. I inquired about a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, and was told the resolution wasn’t good enough. So the Zenmuse XT1 on an Inspire 1 was recommended.

I am willing to take four days to get a thermal level 1 certification, but will start a separate thread on that topic, in the appropriate location.
How much is the thermography class?

How much is the thermography class?
ITC (Infrared Training Center) offers their four-day class at locations around the country for $1995. Dronebase has a promo of 20% for their registered pilots.

ITC (Infrared Training Center) offers their four-day class at locations around the country for $1995. Dronebase has a promo of 20% for their registered pilots.
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Pelagic One

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry woodham