Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Wireless Communications Tower Mapping in Columbus, Indianapolis, Northern Kentucky, and Tennessee Markets.

skypig

Reaction score
Hello all, we are building our pilot network for a big year in 2022. As mentioned in the title of this post we have work in these markets. I would prefer someone that is willing to travel to all of these markets but we can break it up if needed. This is an opportunity to get trained on this procedure in anticipation of much more like this in 2022. Please private message me if you are interested. Must have a mechanical shutter on your drone i.e. P4P

Reactions: Gcarb63 and BigAl07
Check with Avion in Alabama, they train a lot of pilots and may be a good source for people in your area.

I’m not familiar with Avion, I’ll check them out. Thanks for the tip!

Keep me in mind if you come into contracts for New York New Jersey or Connecticut. Would love to do this

Will do. Please send me your name and number and I will call you soon.

Hello all, we are building our pilot network for a big year in 2022. As mentioned in the title of this post we have work in these markets. I would prefer someone that is willing to travel to all of these markets but we can break it up if needed. This is an opportunity to get trained on this procedure in anticipation of much more like this in 2022. Please private message me if you are interested. Must have a mechanical shutter on your drone i.e. P4P
George Carballo Jr.
347-664-3286
New York based, travel to Florida 2x a year depending on length of contracts.
Use Evo 2 pro 6k , 6 batteries, battery charging hub.

New York based, travel to Florida 2x a year depending on length of contracts.
Use Evo 2 pro 6k , 6 batteries, battery charging hub.
Hey George, you may want to re-read the first post. Of course you could always purchase a P4P if the job warrented. But the Evo2 Pro, while it has a nice camera, does not have a mechanical shutter.

Must have a mechanical shutter on your drone i.e. P4P

Hey Benji (@skypig ) is the requirement for a Mechanical Shutter a "Hard Pass"? I fully understand why it's a desired element but more processing software have the "Rolling Shutter Compensation" option available. Allowing platforms like the M2P could open up many more potential pilots to help fill the openings you have.

Just food for thought . . .

Allen

Hey Benji (@skypig ) is the requirement for a Mechanical Shutter a "Hard Pass"? I fully understand why it's a desired element but more processing software have the "Rolling Shutter Compensation" option available. Allowing platforms like the M2P could open up many more potential pilots to help fill the openings you have.

Just food for thought . . .

Allen
Thanks for the feedback Allen. Unfortunately, the mechanical shutter is a requirement for this particular project. We are only collecting data for modeling in this instance and the firm that is processing the data will not accept anything else.

Hey George, you may want to re-read the first post. Of course you could always purchase a P4P if the job warrented. But the Evo2 Pro, while it has a nice camera, does not have a mechanical shutter.
Dave is correct on this particular instance. Allen, feel free to reach out to me via direct message and I can explain this and upcoming projects.

Reactions: BigAl07
Dave is correct on this particular instance. Allen, feel free to reach out to me via direct message and I can explain this and upcoming projects.

Thanks Benji.

I fully understand this requirement by your client. I'm curious how they will handle it as P4 batteries (and spare parts) start getting harder to secure as the supply chain dwindles down in the future.

You and me both! In fact, we have already dealt with the supply chain challenges you described. As far as I know, you can't install Litchi on the P4P+ (for this particular SOW, Litchi works much better) and the legacy controllers are becoming harder and harder to get. Anticipating future scarcity, we decided to purchase a few that we don't even need right now.

You and me both! In fact, we have already dealt with the supply chain challenges you described. As far as I know, you can't install Litchi on the P4P+ (for this particular SOW, Litchi works much better) and the legacy controllers are becoming harder and harder to get. Anticipating future scarcity, we decided to purchase a few that we don't even need right now.
SNAP! I just realized I have the P4P+.... Grrrrrr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143