Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

wiring diagram phantom 4pro

Welcome to the forum.

I've never seen a wiring diagram for the later models of Phantoms but that doesn't mean it's not available.

Good luck in your searches.

Reactions: eric brinkhorst
I want to use the p4p under ROC licence. One of the details i have to deliver is the schematic P4p. Next week I do know more. DJI doesn't provide such schemas.. so nobody has one...

I don’t know of any consumer drone maker that publishes a system schematic. To do that would require they provide the part number/description of every electrical component in association with the system. Those are things they don’t want people to know and having them revealed to the public makes it very easy for their competition to reverse engineer products.

If you are really required to provide an electrical diagram you might try stating that info is restricted by the manufacturer as proprietary and confidential.

I know that and you know that. That was my second try to politely let the guy know we were not fooled by the initial post.

Nobody, including the big commercial stuff, hands out schematics unless it’s part of a contract requirement, which are always bound by NDA’s and proprietary information protection.

In any case, if you absolutely must have a power system description just draw one out. They generally all work pretty much the same with multirotors: battery, PDB, FC, Rx, ESC’s, motors. You can toss in VTx and a couple of UBEC’s if you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: eric brinkhorst

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM