Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

WTB Mavic Enterprise Dual

MavicMapper

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Looking to get into thermal... I’m hoping to find a Mavic Enterprise Dual aircraft. I don’t necessarily need the controller as I’ve already got an M2P and batteries. Just the drone body and sensor would be adequate. Anyone have one for sale?

Would also consider the whole package as well. I guess it wouldn’t be a bad idea to have an extra controller!

@MavicMapper What's your budget, I found one on Facebook near me.

I found one brand new with a smart controller in the low $3k range. So it would have to be priced low enough to justify going with a used option over new. What is the asking price?

I found one brand new with a smart controller in the low $3k range. So it would have to be priced low enough to justify going with a used option over new. What is the asking price?
I just checked the post and it's sold now sorry but he was asking $2800 with Crystal Sky or $2000 without it.

Looking to get into thermal... I’m hoping to find a Mavic Enterprise Dual aircraft. I don’t necessarily need the controller as I’ve already got an M2P and batteries. Just the drone body and sensor would be adequate. Anyone have one for sale?
I have been considering one as well. Do you have any idea what a typical thermal inspection job pays in comparison?

I have been considering one as well. Do you have any idea what a typical thermal inspection job pays in comparison?

I do not. I am in civil engineering so I was looking to build new use cases in my field using thermal. But it seems like a promising technology to add to the toolbox for anyone

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC