Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

YUNEEC in San Francisco, bay.

R.P..R

Reaction score
Website
www.rprsolution.com
Hello Gang,

Anyone on here from the San Fransisco, bay area owns and fly a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus or Typhoon Yuneec H520? (You do not have to be a part 107 holder)
I would like to invite you in one of the construction site, where I work and just to do a simple hover and 200ft distance test at 100ft comparison, with me. And also...... Lunch is on me.

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello Gang,

Anyone on here from the San Fransisco, bay area owns and fly a Yuneec Typhoon H Plus or Typhoon Yuneec H520? (You do not have to be a part 107 holder)
I would like to invite you in one of the construction site, where I work and just to do a simple hover and 200ft distance test at 100ft comparison, with me. And also...... Lunch is on me.
Don’t on any Yuneec AC but I’m in San Jose

When are you thinking of doing this? I'll be headed back to Eureka next weekend, might be amusing to work out a meet up. I normally go up 680 through Concord, etc. and across 37 from Vallejo to 101 north. But I could just as easily cut across 152 into Hollister/Gilroy.

Reactions: BigAl07
When are you thinking of doing this? I'll be headed back to Eureka next weekend, might be amusing to work out a meet up. I normally go up 680 through Concord, etc. and across 37 from Vallejo to 101 north. But I could just as easily cut across 152 into Hollister/Gilroy.

Ohh. man! 152, am I late responding to this? Are you going to be back this weekend?

I will be at 152 8am-10am, and then head up north to Newark at 11am. and TollBrothers at Grimmer in Fremont right along 680, around 2pm

Sorry for the late reply. I too am from San Jose, I will be in Newark at the Lennar build at Lighthouse, working this Saturday.
I’ll be in Milpitas than heading to Oakland. If time permits and you’re ok with, would love to see your rig. I considered purchasing one, but instead picked up the Inspire 2, needless to say for what I’m doing the Mavic 2 Pro is good enough.

Are you going to 750? I can side track in Milpitas before, I go to Newark. I'm following the Turing and MRC there. I've two flights, with my i2, I'm trying to run my i1 out of commission first. I hear ya on the M2P.. Work smart.

What's in Oakland? Brooklyn Basin project?

Not sure what my schedule is. I plan to head up from Orange county around 5-ish on Saturday. It's about 6 hours give or take to the Bay area. so that would put me in the area around 11 to 12 depending on what time I leave.

Are you going to 750? I can side track in Milpitas before, I go to Newark. I'm following the Turing and MRC there. I've two flights, with my i2, I'm trying to run my i1 out of commission first. I hear ya on the M2P.. Work smart.

What's in Oakland? Brooklyn Basin project?
Yeah I’ll be at 750 around site brake time 10-10:30 in the air.

Oakland Project is on 226 13th street another ACS framing job site...

Definitely try to get together when you're down this way. Like I said, I'll be back here on 4/19 through the end of April. You coming down for work or play??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM