Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

A Big Fort Collins Howdy Y'all!

Airbender

Reaction score
Website
nocodrones.com
Got my start several years ago when my wife Jan Baby bought me an over priced department store drone for Christmas. One thing leads to the other and several drones later I bought THE P4, then a P4P, started NoCo Drones and when the phone started ringing I broke down and acquired my FAA Part 107.

These days I divide my time between the drone and working on Roxanne, my 1950 Dodge pickup :-D

Painnt_171115204641_20171225071155058.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Reactions: Airbender
Thanks @LuvMyTJ, though I have a sneaky feeling your greeting was copied and pasted:rolleyes: Still, my thanks is sincere:)
I will admit it is a c & p thing but, you knew there was going to be a but...we have 10 UAV forums I administer and I welcome many new members every day so, yeah, I copy & paste. If it is any consolation I personally post that welcome, it's not an automated thing.
Say hello to Roxanne for me ;)

Reactions: Airbender
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker