Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Another knucklehead

Ummmm..... The NTSB and FAA are separate agencies. And the NTSB did not try to hang Sully. The movie got that part wrong for the sake of "drama".

You think the FAA isn't fining people, check this out, and look at what people are getting fined for doing. It is an interesting read, especially for anyone that feels they don't want to play by the rules.

You think the FAA isn't fining people,

Please show me where I said the FAA is not fining people? I commented on the confusion between the NTSB and FAA. FAA has authority over airspace and pilots. They enforce regulations and issue fines. NTSB has the sole responsibility to investigate accidents. They do not enforce regulations.

But let's be real. 20 fines??

Please show me where I said the FAA is not fining people? I commented on the confusion between the NTSB and FAA. FAA has authority over airspace and pilots. They enforce regulations and issue fines. NTSB has the sole responsibility to investigate accidents. They do not enforce regulations.

Sorry, I wasn't responding to your post. If you read these fines and what the pilots did you can see why the FAA fined them, basically for being stupid, and endangering people.

My point is if you are attempting to operated in a responsible manner most likely you have nothing to fear from the FAA. It's kind of like the difference of going 10 over the speed limit, and Drunk Driving, one gets you a slap on the wrist the other one gets your a.... kicked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV