Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Aquiline Drones

"The PT 135 Fixed wing side is up and running, and they are working!"
Barry Alexander used to run an air ambulance business (also under the Aquiline brand). I wonder if the two are related?
Tht is the scaled down version. They initially planned using Citaion Aircraft but that changed. Don't hear anything from AD now. No updates, no more offers for their obsolete $5000.00 drone.

Some of the worst quality lf life flying you can do as a com'l pilot is air ambulance and organ runs. No thanks...

Sounds like F2F is dead.....wasted money once again...

Seems like you have answered your own question. If I could sign up 3000 people at 1299 a pop I'd teach 107 all day long; forget digging up any real work.
Yeah, well I got in from the start at $800.00 and lots of promises.....grrrrr

Good aftenoon all! Quick question for you all, any of you that went through the program and paid for it did you try to get your money back? I started with Aquiline as a pilot just like most of you, I paid $999 for the program. My dumb confidence was so high with the company that I actually move from Florida to Connecticut to work for them as a recruiter. At the time they said they were going to reimburse me for the program since now I work for him but I never did receive my money back. I have since resigned from the company, and currently in Hartford packing up my apartment to leave. I have contacted them multiple times trying to get my money back but I have not got an answer back. Just curious. Maybe they will see this, hoping…would love to move on and not be angry with them anymore.

Are people in this forum familiar with Aquiline Drones? I received an unsolicited call from them this week to promote their service of providing connections to commercial drone projects. When I looked at their site it seemed that participation required completion of their own certification course for ~$1200 and perhaps purchase and use of their own drones. I wrote to them to try to learn more about their business model, but never heard back from them.

Is this a legitimate company? Does the FAA publicize phone numbers for those with Part 107 certification?
This is an absolute SCAM !!! I just read an email from the recruiter who called me months ago and gave me the " SPILL " on how great it would be, money back if you didn't get your pilots license and now he just posted that the company won't give HIM his money back. He's now resigned from the company, packing up his apartment, and moving back to Hartford Connecticut. He said in the email he hopes his email would spark the company into giving him his money back but " good luck with that !!! ". Watch out people........these drone scammers are all over the place.

This is an absolute SCAM !!! I just read an email from the recruiter who called me months ago and gave me the " SPILL " on how great it would be, money back if you didn't get your pilots license and now he just posted that the company won't give HIM his money back. He's now resigned from the company, packing up his apartment, and moving back to Hartford Connecticut. He said in the email he hopes his email would spark the company into giving him his money back but " good luck with that !!! ". Watch out people........these drone scammers are all over the place.
Please don’t twist my words. I’m packing my appartment in Hartford…moved to Michigan after I resigned. Was not an email was a post in a tread in this forum, also how I saw your post…came in an email alert. If you would like to talk send me a message.

Reactions: BigAl07
I have gone through the training of aquiline drones and to be honest. It sure sounds good looks legitimate. The FAA has even listed Aquiline drones getting the part 135 for delivery. They were one of four large companies including ups fedex wings and they ha e a vision to run drone calls like Uber. I hate that they compare themselves with Uber cause I was a driver at one point. However the online training is finished but one area is greyed out and it’s the section on the Hurricane drone. I am a drone business in Texas and the AD cloud is not accessible at today There is a hold on the whole program. What could it be? No jobs? I hope they work it out and can succeed They will go up in price as I paid 1299 and that was Dec 2020. Now july 5 th 2021. There have only been a new agricultural video to drum up business and they need 3000 pilots a month. I wonder if they are living real. No jobs from them yet. vette86
I have asked for my money back and of course no answer from Aquiline Drones. They seem to be falling back on old times.Owing money..or worse. Shame there are people that take their insane dreams and get the whole city of Hartford a good name then look what they did to the town. Aquiline must have a thing for Hartford, CT . I think I will try to get a loan in Hardford,CT. I actually feel bad for the many who lost like I did . 1300 dollars. Training sucked. Live lives lessons.

I was scammed by Aquiline for a long time. I really thought it was going to work. Now Im out the dreams.

Are people in this forum familiar with Aquiline Drones? I received an unsolicited call from them this week to promote their service of providing connections to commercial drone projects. When I looked at their site it seemed that participation required completion of their own certification course for ~$1200 and perhaps purchase and use of their own drones. I wrote to them to try to learn more about their business model, but never heard back from them.

Is this a legitimate company? Does the FAA publicize phone numbers for those with Part 107 certification?
This is NOT a legitimate company !!! A recruiter called me months ago and tried to get me to join. He just now posted an email saying HE was scammed by the company, has since resigned, cannot get any of his money back he paid in, and they will NOT return any phone calls or emails. He said he's packing up his apartment and moving back to Hartford Connecticut because he's done ! Beware .......there are alot of drone company scammers out there !! Do your research before you spend any of your hard earned money.

This is NOT a legitimate company !!! A recruiter called me months ago and tried to get me to join. He just now posted an email saying HE was scammed by the company, has since resigned, cannot get any of his money back he paid in, and they will NOT return any phone calls or emails. He said he's packing up his apartment and moving back to Hartford Connecticut because he's done ! Beware .......there are alot of drone company scammers out there !! Do your research before you spend any of your hard earned money.
I’m right here and responding to you……

The training module presenting AD's equipment & system has not yet been released, which will likely occur around the same time as their in-house training. My remaining concerns (for my own education) are with what AD refers to as "Mastering A Solution." While a thorough overview of opportunities is presented, the information provided does not, imho, currently seem to provide sufficient training to, say, perform tower inspections or surveying. I am assuming that is the responsibility of the student, outside of AD's curriculum. If so, some guidance (e.g., links to training in thermal) would be helpful. It's difficult to imagine their AI systems cover any of that...but who knows? Frankly, I need to address these concerns before I commit to creating an LLC and taking on assignments. Someone...anyone...please enlighten me if I am missing some info.
Roger has resigned. They scammed him too......lol and he can't get any of his money back and they won't return his phone calls or emails. Roger called me months ago and tried to get me to sign on and i knew the name existed but they want to take 10% of every paycheck you get until the $5500 is paid for their drone they say you have to use. The kicker is.......they never supply you with any jobs. Hope no one has lost money with this company and if you did, good luck getting anything back ! Beware of companies like this.....there are more of them than you know !!!

Not legit !!! Don't do it ! See some of my prior emails on this subject.

Roger has resigned. They scammed him too......lol and he can't get any of his money back and they won't return his phone calls or emails. Roger called me months ago and tried to get me to sign on and i knew the name existed but they want to take 10% of every paycheck you get until the $5500 is paid for their drone they say you have to use. The kicker is.......they never supply you with any jobs. Hope no one has lost money with this company and if you did, good luck getting anything back ! Beware of companies like this.....there are more of them than you know !!!
Roger resigned? Interesting….did not hear this…was told he was working from his home in Alabama….I resigned and the next day they laid off people…think I was in that boat if I had stayed…i lost out on unemployment…ooo well.

I also signed up at the startup phase, Waste of $800.00. Didn't waste any effort to get it back because you know that will never happen.

The course remains incomplete because they failed to supply the drone as promised, as well as the jobs that they also promised.......

Fortunately it was only a potential added line of work for me.......For some reason though they like posting all kinds of self-anointed Kudos on LinkedIn. All kinds of public events that add up to B.S.

Best to start to file complaints on the BBB Hartford site.

Reactions: Frazer75
I also signed up at the startup phase, Waste of $800.00. Didn't waste any effort to get it back because you know that will never happen.

The course remains incomplete because they failed to supply the drone as promised, as well as the jobs that they also promised.......

Fortunately it was only a potential added line of work for me.......For some reason though they like posting all kinds of self-anointed Kudos on LinkedIn. All kinds of public events that add up to B.S.

Best to start to file complaints on the BBB Hartford site.

Good aftenoon all! Quick question for you all, any of you that went through the program and paid for it did you try to get your money back? I started with Aquiline as a pilot just like most of you, I paid $999 for the program. My dumb confidence was so high with the company that I actually move from Florida to Connecticut to work for them as a recruiter. At the time they said they were going to reimburse me for the program since now I work for him but I never did receive my money back. I have since resigned from the company, and currently in Hartford packing up my apartment to leave. I have contacted them multiple times trying to get my money back but I have not got an answer back. Just curious. Maybe they will see this, hoping…would love to move on and not be angry with them anymore.
This post distresses me. This is typical of the "all hype, no substance" drone companies out there. Their business plan never made any sense, and they kept changing it all the time.

It's unfortunate that they drew so many in with unfulfillable promises. I doubt that was their intent, but it is the end result, as you have shown.

Good luck getting your money back. I hope you do.

Reactions: BigAl07 and Gagey52
This post distresses me. This is typical of the "all hype, no substance" drone companies out there. Their business plan never made any sense, and they kept changing it all the time.

It's unfortunate that they drew so many in with unfulfillable promises. I doubt that was their intent, but it is the end result, as you have shown.

Good luck getting your money back. I hope you do.
I really dont think I will. I wish the best for all that were involved.

I bought into it and this thread is really killing any hopes that I had of this turning into a career.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy