Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Aquiline Drones

JoelP

Reaction score
Are people in this forum familiar with Aquiline Drones? I received an unsolicited call from them this week to promote their service of providing connections to commercial drone projects. When I looked at their site it seemed that participation required completion of their own certification course for ~$1200 and perhaps purchase and use of their own drones. I wrote to them to try to learn more about their business model, but never heard back from them.

Is this a legitimate company? Does the FAA publicize phone numbers for those with Part 107 certification?

Vic Moss

Reaction score
Website
dspalliance.org
Aquiline Drones are a legit company, in that they do actually exist, and they do offer training.

I would strongly advise against signing up for that training though. Their business model is suspect at best.

OFAP

Reaction score
Are people in this forum familiar with Aquiline Drones? I received an unsolicited call from them this week to promote their service of providing connections to commercial drone projects. When I looked at their site it seemed that participation required completion of their own certification course for ~$1200 and perhaps purchase and use of their own drones. I wrote to them to try to learn more about their business model, but never heard back from them.

Is this a legitimate company? Does the FAA publicize phone numbers for those with Part 107 certification?
I signed up for AD’s “Flight To the Future” training.

The company, its president, and the training initially received much local (Hartford, CT) press, all positive. If what the company is claiming were to come to fruition (autonomous coordination of large scale drone operations), it would be a game changer.

But the course material has been consistently delayed, is rife with typos and required edits when it is published, is released out of course sequence, and is buggy, in general.

I genuinely hope AD ultimately succeed with their vision. But right now, for me, there are simply too many red flags, beyond those I’ve listed, to pin my future on it.

Last edited:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tjSTUDIO