Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Automated Authorization coming soon?

Kaifect

Reaction score
Website
www.kaifect.com
I haven't found anywhere that Airmap helps with authorization. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180212-083731.png
    Screenshot_20180212-083731.png
    239.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: B_Dawson
This needs to hurry up... Recently got the following email from the FAA....

FAA Rep said:
We are trying to clear out the backlog of Drone Authorization requests, I was just wondering if you still need the one below? Obviously the dates can be adjusted. I will only be available by e-mail tomorrow, by phone Tues-Thurs. Thanks.

My response....

Me said:
Good morning Paul,

I can only imagine how back logged you all are, we need the LAANC instants to hurry up haha. No, I no longer need that one day waiver, unfortunately lost the job due to the delay. I’m surprised I haven’t heard anything back on my BDL waiver yet, any way I can find out on that one? It’s been entered in the system since July.

Reactions: jon_at_kittyhawk
I hate to be negative but more than likely they stopped reading when they got to the word NO! I hope not and I hope the more input from us the more they realize something has to be done because of the $ WE are losing.

Reactions: jon_at_kittyhawk
Well I have good news for us. We just received two more our NAS requests (Submitted in Sept 17).:mad: We have two left which are less important for us, but none the less in the works. I do hope that LAANC is fully operational by the first of October because if not, would be very bad for business because I really don't want to have to submit additional requests for nothing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM