Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Robert Erdt

Reaction score
Website
gopilot.com
Hi Guys,

Working on a sweet new project for the commercial drone community. We really needed a more effective way to handle our operations. Also, please reach out if you want to learn more about what we are working.

Go Pilot

Thanks,

Robert

Hello Robert, do you think your app is named to closely to the DJI Go app? Most of us are always looking for a better solution than what DJI offers at times.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea on when the BETA will be released for review? I'd love to know more.

I signed up for "Notification" at the link above but thought I'd at least ask in here just in case you had more details to offer.

@SanCap We thought about the name quite a bit. We felt comfortable with using Go Pilot. We also felt DJI Go App fell short of Piloting. :)

@BigAl07 We are getting close, however still a little way's out. I did see your email come through, thanks. I'll send you more info soon, but I really think the community will like our solution. Especially mappers, inspectors, and pilots that want a more robust set of tools than the current offerings.

Reactions: BigAl07 and SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905