Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Central Georgia Drone Services

csides66

Reaction score
Hello, I'm just starting out a new Drone service business. I am currently a Realtor and i see a demand for aerial Photography for listings, but want to broaden the horizon a little bit more. What is everyone doing to make a little extra side cash. I took my part 107 and passed so just waiting for my physical license. Pricing... stay away from... make sure you do this... any and all help is appreciated!

Reactions: dirkclod
First - Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

I think you will find normally real estate agents won't spend the money for drone work unless it is a high dollar listing. Also a lot of times there is a person in the office that "will fly" to get the pictures, even if not Part 107 Certified.
I am sure you will get a lot of input.

Also check out THIS video posted by Russ Stills of Gold Seal. It's on how to start a business - good info !

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Welcome, your starting of on the right foot, you got your license. Do you do your own listing photography?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM