Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Coming To You From Middle TN

Aether Aerial Media

Reaction score
Website
aetheraerialmedia.com
Good morning from snowy TN!

I recently started up a small business (mainly) geared towards real estate/landscape photography in the Nashville area. I'm going to be doing it on a part-time basis, as I currently have a full-time job.

I've always been fascinated by photography, and technology, so this is the perfect combination for me. I've only been flying for a year, with my current platform being the Mavic Pro. I am looking at upgrading to the P4P+ or an Inspire 2 as a platform to make a bit of money on the side with.

I am going to be taking the part 107 before the end of the month. I've been studying for the past few weeks. I feel that I have a firm grasp on all of the material, particularly with the weather portions, being that I have a background in Meteorology, which is the part that it sounds like most people struggle on.

At any rate, I really look forward to learning and growing with you all.

Good morning from snowy TN!

I recently started up a small business (mainly) geared towards real estate/landscape photography in the Nashville area. I'm going to be doing it on a part-time basis, as I currently have a full-time job.

I've always been fascinated by photography, and technology, so this is the perfect combination for me. I've only been flying for a year, with my current platform being the Mavic Pro. I am looking at upgrading to the P4P+ or an Inspire 2 as a platform to make a bit of money on the side with.

I am going to be taking the part 107 before the end of the month. I've been studying for the past few weeks. I feel that I have a firm grasp on all of the material, particularly with the weather portions, being that I have a background in Meteorology, which is the part that it sounds like most people struggle on.

At any rate, I really look forward to learning and growing with you all.
I have a weather guy that works for me in the west part of the state. He did really well on his test. Good luck!

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

The test is randomized - mine had TONS about the airport ground markings for taxiways and holding/stopping. So give that a 2nd look before the test. Good that you have the weather down. How and why all the types of fog are created was big in my exam too. Again random questions so yours may vary. Best of luck.

I agree with the upgrade from the Mavic. Sometimes a client wants to SEE what they are spending $ on and the Mavic looks like a toy to "muggles."

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM