Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Construction Subject Area Expert needed

camiller000

Reaction score
We are developing a new drone-based product targeting the construction industry with particular focus on highway construction/repair. We are looking for someone who knows this space and knows drones that would be interested sitting on our advisory board. Please email me at [email protected] with your interest.

Thanks

Rex

Reaction score
We are developing a new drone-based product targeting the construction industry with particular focus on highway construction/repair. We are looking for someone who knows this space and knows drones that would be interested sitting on our advisory board. Please email me at [email protected] with your interest.

Thanks
What city and State are you in??

R Martin

Reaction score

Thanks
The more information you provide to people in order for them to make an informed decision, the more likely you are to find what you are looking for. Playing twenty questions pulling answers out of you is not likely to find someone who would best serve your needs.

Reactions: Rex

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark.blekherman