Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Construction Subject Area Expert needed

camiller000

Reaction score
We are developing a new drone-based product targeting the construction industry with particular focus on highway construction/repair. We are looking for someone who knows this space and knows drones that would be interested sitting on our advisory board. Please email me at [email protected] with your interest.

Thanks

We are developing a new drone-based product targeting the construction industry with particular focus on highway construction/repair. We are looking for someone who knows this space and knows drones that would be interested sitting on our advisory board. Please email me at [email protected] with your interest.

Thanks
What city and State are you in??

Thanks
The more information you provide to people in order for them to make an informed decision, the more likely you are to find what you are looking for. Playing twenty questions pulling answers out of you is not likely to find someone who would best serve your needs.

Reactions: Rex
Hello All!

I need surveying company or 3d laser scanning company before starting my shopping mall in Sydney. As you all know that a 3D Laser Scanning Survey Produces Faster Results, Cuts Field Time. In the past, field surveys could take days or even weeks to complete. Using laser scanning technology, it's possible for us to complete the same field surveys in just one single day. Furthermore, 3D laser scanning is an important technology advancement in the construction industry. Since arriving on the scene nearly two decades ago, the tool has allowed construction professionals to capture highly accurate site conditions and as-built information with greater ease and confidence.

In short please recommend me any best surveying companies sydney or laser scanning company in sydney that should be much capable to perform all tasks with a quality service.

Thanks!

Hello All!

I need surveying company or 3d laser scanning company before starting my shopping mall in Sydney. As you all know that a 3D Laser Scanning Survey Produces Faster Results, Cuts Field Time. In the past, field surveys could take days or even weeks to complete. Using laser scanning technology, it's possible for us to complete the same field surveys in just one single day. Furthermore, 3D laser scanning is an important technology advancement in the construction industry. Since arriving on the scene nearly two decades ago, the tool has allowed construction professionals to capture highly accurate site conditions and as-built information with greater ease and confidence.

In short please recommend me any best surveying companies sydney or laser scanning company in sydney that should be much capable to perform all tasks with a quality service.

Thanks!
If you need more details, please let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM