Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DJI600 - How do you call this part, any idea where can I get it in zero time ?

gurlavie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I guess a strange question.
I have a DJI600, but its missing a part which makes it useless for me.
Its the "square frame" which is mounted beneath it.
In the attached image you can see colored green the missing frame.
And an image of the current situation.

Take it to the extreme....If I can't find the frame, I'll need to rent a drone as early as tomorrow morning, in the San Luis Obispo area.

Thanks

Gur

Attachments

• DJI600-image.jpeg
    DJI600-image.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DJI600-missingFrame diagram.jpeg
    DJI600-missingFrame diagram.jpeg
    303.1 KB · Views: 27
I have one sitting in my home which is in SW Florida, I am not there. The best I could do is to have my wife ship it to you tomorrow (Monday). I don't want to sell it but could loan it to you although it may be to late for your deadline.

Reactions: dirkclod
You didn't notice before tonight -- the night before a job -- that it was missing?

complicated story ... :( Indeed I am killing myself :(
I have a spare day, but I am confused, since I though its a standard component.

I have one sitting in my home which is in SW Florida, I am not there. The best I could do is to have my wife ship it to you tomorrow (Monday). I don't want to sell it but could loan it to you although it may be to late for your deadline.

Thanks !
Wouldn't bother you with this.
Is there a name for this part ?
Maybe a place I can get it in LA ? San Jose or SF ?

Thanks !
Wouldn't bother you with this.
Is there a name for this part ?
Maybe a place I can get it in LA ? San Jose or SF ?

It is called the Vibration Dampning Kit. I do not know anyone there.

Be careful if you do find one, make sure it is the stock kit not the Ronin Mx Kit. It all depends on what camera you are trying to attach.

Last edited:
Reactions: gurlavie
It is called the Vibration Dampning Kit. I do not know anyone there.

Be care if you do find one, make sure it is the stock kit not the Ronin Mx Kit. It all depends on what camera you are trying to attach.

Thanks. It is very confusing. Both the Dampning Kit and Ronin, when I look for them, I cant get a clear specs or even images which are the ones I expect.

Reactions: SanCap
If you want to mount the Ronin MX, this is the mount that you need. You do not need the original mount that you are missing.

It attaches to the same mounting pads you showed in your first 2 images.

Last edited:
If you want to mount the Ronin MX this is is the mount that you need. You do not need the original mount that you are missing.

no....not the Ronin......

The mount you've pictured is the stock rigid rail mount that came with the M600. The mount @SanCap has indicated is the vibration absorber rail mount that came default with the Ronin MX. They are identical in "bolt pattern" and Rail dimensions. One is rigid and the other vibration absorbing post.

You can generally use the virbration absorber rail mount for the DJI payloads: 1) Ronin MX, 2) X5 Mount to mount X3, Z3, X5, X5R, and XT, and the 3) Z30 mount to mount the Z30 zoom.

If you have a camera or payload that doesn't use Ronin MX or the 2 DJI Camera mounts, then you're fabrication would be basically: 1) if you do NOT require additional shock absorption for vibration then you can use the stock rigid mount. 2) If your custom has NO shock absorption to isolate the camera from M600 oscillations & vibrations then you require the Ronin MX vibration absorbing mount.

As a 3rd option that can mount either the Ronin MX pivot mount or the X5 or Z30 gimbal mounts and additional options for different mount rails. For custom builds on S1000, S900 or M600Pro it provides a more "compact" mount and absorption tension can be finely adjusted for payload weight from light to full cinema camera.
Below is a link to 2 Mounts I had the manufacture combine into a group package to fit all needs:
It includes the 2 separate mounts and the wire-rope required for the square plate mount.

DJI X5 Mount:

DJI Z30 Mount:

Aftermarket Mounts:
Combo Dual Package and Full Wire-Rope sets:

The separate mounts are:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry woodham