Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drone Business For Sale - Charlotte NC Area

Roadking

Reaction score
Website
aerialdroneservice.myportfolio.com
We are selling our Aerial Photography business that has been well established for over 5 years in the Charlotte, NC area. We have built an extensive portfolio of clients primarily in Real Estate (Commercial & Residential), but also includes Construction and Land Development.

Our asking price is approximately what we typically earn in 6 months. Full disclosure, the business currently does not generate enough revenue to live off of. This is a good opportunity for a certificated sUAS pilot (or someone just getting their Part 107) looking to get into a part time drone business.

With that said, we did not aggressively market and promote the business. Most of our clients are from repeat business, referrals, and Google searches (we come up top/near top in local searches). With little effort it can easily grow.

The price includes equipment, website and client list. We will also provide training and support if required.

You can see full details about us, and the business on our website: Aerial Drone Service

Please call for serious inquiries.

(ADMINS: I looked to see if this post violates any forum rules and did not see any. However if this is a violation please accept my apology let me know and I will delete the post)

Reactions: BigAl07 and clackey
Hmmmm, I don't mean to be one to water on the your fire. But that sounds to me like you couldn't make enough to support yourself so you want someone else to buy your investment and try for themselves.

Hmmmm, I don't mean to be one to water on the your fire. But that sounds to me like you couldn't make enough to support yourself so you want someone else to buy your investment and try for themselves.
It is a good side business to supplement other income, or for a retired person to make some side cash. I think there are many operators who do commercial sUAS work that is not their main source of income, but it generates enough to make it well worth while.
My investment has paid for itself many times over for the last 4 years. The amount I am asking is a very fair price considering that is comes with all of the equipment and is a turnkey business.
I have already taken my Part 107 test for the third time so I will continue to operate, although it is a bit more difficult nowadays because my wife typically serves as my trained visual observer and she is now too ill to help me.
I wanted to be up front in my post so as not to set unrealistic expectations for any potential buyer. Not trying to unload a bad business.
If you check out our website you'll see some of the hundreds of jobs we have performed in construction, commercial real estate, residential real estate, land development, etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
B0054890