Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drone deploy Business level paid subscription

Scott Hansen

Reaction score
hi All,

Just wondering if anyone here is using Drone Deploy’s upper level paid service. Im trying to getting 1/10’ elevaton accuracy with my P4P and it looks like you have to go to the Business Level to get the GCP’s option.

Is it worth it?

Scott

Only you could make that determination. Same old calculation though. If you have the amount of revenue coming in to cover it. If not, have a look at MME's point scheme.

Thanks for the reply Dave. Are you using Drone Deploy? I am still on the Pro-trial level and the elevation seems weird. So just wondering if it will "clean-up" if i pull the trigger on the paid higher level version?

i guess asking "is it worth?" implies money but was really just wondering if you can get the resolution in the Pro-version without having to go to the Business level version...

I have only had the trial. Currently I don't do enough to warrant a month at Business level. MME is what I use now.

You would need GCPs to get better z axis accuracy. DJI drones many times introduce a skewed ground plane. This thread is not all about the issue but is discussed at some length HERE

Regarding resolution , 2cm or .8 inches is very good. Only for small accident scene recreation have I used higher resolution. However, I don't know what your needs are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM