Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Extending flight time

Reminds me of the Reig
So won’t you be inventing/developing someone that has already been developed (and tried and tested and readily available for sale?)
When you say you have searched and there is nothing close to your concept - isn’t that it (since you said that exactly what you are talking about) ??? :confused:

Easy there TE.

When you do a patent search it only looks for us based patent with a very specific criteria.

Reminds me of the Reig

Easy there TE.

When you do a patent search it only looks for us based patent with a very specific criteria.
You know me........ :cool:
Don’t want people to think they have come up with a unique concept when there are products out there commercially available already. Could be a huge waste of energy/resource.
On the other hand if people know that a product is already available but still want to go ahead and develop, that’s their choice of course.
It’s just the OP said that there is nothing even close to what they have in mind.

So won’t you be inventing/developing someone that has already been developed (and tried and tested and readily available for sale?)
When you say you have searched and there is nothing close to your concept - isn’t that it (since you said that exactly what you are talking about) ??? :confused:

You are correct, and it was a poor choice of words on my part. One of my friends that is familiar with patents looked into drone patents and didn't find anything. The hybrid concept is exactly what we were considering. However I believe one could be built and manufactured for a lot less than the nineteen thousand they want for theirs.

We are a bunch of old guys with too much time on our hands and playing with some ideas. I only fly two days a week at UC Merced.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905