Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

FIREFLY 6 FOR SALE (SOLD)

LUIS MARTINEZ

Reaction score
Website
www.martinezaerial.com
Birdseyeview Robotics FireFly 6 PRO (VTOL) for sale.

Less than two years old, less than 5 flight hours. In perfect flying condition. I acquired it in anticipation of large local Geomapping jobs that did not materialize. Never crashed. Includes the Sony A6000 camera. Everything that came in the original package included, two new batteries and GPC hard case. You will need a laptop as ground station (not included). You can see a short video of this aircraft in loiter mode here:
Operations Guide:
file:///C:/Users/kd7gm_000/Downloads/FireFLY6%20PRO%20Operations%20Guide%20(1).pdf

Original package worth= $7,348 Asking= $4,500 firm
IMG_1043.JPGIMG_1048.JPGIMG_1049.JPGIMG_1050.JPGIMG_1051.JPGIMG_1052.JPGIMG_1053.JPGIMG_1054.JPGSerious inquiries only, please. I will pay for UPS shipping within US (from AZ).
Email- [email protected]

PS- I am a real person with a real Arizona-based business. www.martinezaerial.com

Last edited:
Birdseyeview Robotics FireFly 6 PRO (VTOL) for sale.

Less than two years old, less than 5 flight hours. In perfect flying condition. I acquired it in anticipation of large local Geomapping jobs that did not materialize. Never crashed. Includes the Sony A6000 camera. Everything that came in the original package included, two new batteries and GPC hard case. You will need a laptop as ground station (not included). You can see a short video of this aircraft in loiter mode here:
Operations Guide:
file:///C:/Users/kd7gm_000/Downloads/FireFLY6%20PRO%20Operations%20Guide%20(1).pdf

Original package worth= $7,348 Asking= $4,500 firm
View attachment 961View attachment 962View attachment 963View attachment 964View attachment 965View attachment 966View attachment 967View attachment 968Serious inquiries only, please. I will pay for UPS shipping within US (from AZ).
Email- [email protected]

PS- I am a real person with a real Arizona-based business. www.martinezaerial.com

Shame you have to give it up. You know they just added a terrain-following ability to the software?

Shame you have to give it up. You know they just added a terrain-following ability to the software?
No, I did not know about terrain following. I plan to keep it if I can't sell it. At the moment is just taking up space. It is a super mapping tool. Never know when a big mapping job will materialize. You getting yours any time soon?

No, I did not know about terrain following. I plan to keep it if I can't sell it. At the moment is just taking up space. It is a super mapping tool. Never know when a big mapping job will materialize. You getting yours any time soon?

Check out the 13 September 2018 Op Manual starting on page 75 at the bottom. Planner 2.3 is using data collected by the space shuttle's Shuttle Radar Topography Mission for terrain avoidance. You also now have the option of creating your own custom terrain data in DTED or GeoTIFF format with photogrammetry software.

MANUALS

Very cool, you'd think they'd give us a heads up on such helpful feature rather than burying in the manual. Map Pilot has the SRTM feauture and I love it; neat to watch the bird ascend and descend to accommodate the terrain.

Very cool, you'd think they'd give us a heads up on such helpful feature rather than burying in the manual. Map Pilot has the SRTM feauture and I love it; neat to watch the bird ascend and descend to accommodate the terrain.

I haven't received mine yet and I got a notification of the AVA 2.3 release. They have an old email address on you by chance?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM