Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

FLIR TAU 320 Thermal Imaging camera c/w 19mm lens and SD card writer

Overshoot

Reaction score
FLIR Tau 320 Thermal Imaging Camera and 19mm lens. This item also comes with a SD Card Recorder although it could be wired directly to an AV input.
It was bought to use with a Drone for surveys (Heat loss, Solar Cell inspection, Power Line and Radio Transmitter inspection for example), hence the mounting board that it is used with. This was mounted to a Vulcan drone but no reason why it couldn't be fitted to anything that takes a GoPro size footprint with a suitable mount.

It runs off a nominal 12V, but will also run from a 3-cell LiPo.

It generates an AV Output that could be fed to a standard AV input Transmitter. The SD Recorder has an input that could be driven via a relay to start/stop recording.

Times move on and I am running down my AP business, so I have no use for it any more. New these were about £8,000 and still are £4-5000. Asking £2,000 on eBay, but obviously willing to look at offers here that don't involve eBay fees....

Note that this item has certain export restrictions to it. If you are from outside the UK, check with me before researching too much!

Pictures on my eBay listing here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku