Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from the Midwest

Travis Wiley

Reaction score
I got interested in UAVs several years ago, when I bought my first one. It took a while to convince the wife on the expense, but it's been a great adventure. I have recently started a UAV department in the company I work for. We do environmental work and have gotten great responses from the UAV use so far. It has been a great learning curve to move from hobby flight to commercial flying, but I love it. I'm always looking for opportunities to fly and I think that it provides a great service. I look forward to working together with other commercial pilots to create a positive atmosphere around UAVs and try to inform public whenever I fly. I think that creating positive experiences for the public is important to help to create laws that favor further UAV use, rather than greater restrictions.
I think this will be a great place to learn from others and share experiences that I have gained.

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905