Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest, US.

Dave Pitman

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm up in the Northwest-most corner of the contiguous US in Washington state. I've been a private pilot since 1996 and started flying multirotors in 2012. Obtained a 333 in 2015 and 107 in 2016. It is pretty rural where I live and most of the commercial uas work I get to do is construction progress and land use stuff with an occasional few video clips for commercial video projects and occasional infrastructure inspection for cities and counties.

I see some familiar "faces" already. I look forward to sharing and learning new stuff in here!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hi Guys,

I'm up in the Northwest-most corner of the contiguous US in Washington state. I've been a private pilot since 1996 and started flying multirotors in 2012. Obtained a 333 in 2015 and 107 in 2016. It is pretty rural where I live and most of the commercial uas work I get to do is construction progress and land use stuff with an occasional few video clips for commercial video projects and occasional infrastructure inspection for cities and counties.

I see some familiar "faces" already. I look forward to sharing and learning new stuff in here!
Welcome Dave, When my father retired from the Army we moved to Bellingham, was there for the summer only, I heard this jet flying above and wow!, now I know it was a 747. July 20 1969. I remember this because we landed on the moon that day

I live in the flight path between Everett and the Pacific coast. Boeing operates out of Everett and we often see brand new jets, including the new Dream Liner (787), overhead out on test flights. That aircraft is incredibly quiet relatively speaking.

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.
Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM