Join our growing community today!

Hello from Central FL

Mike Flys

Reaction score
Website
www.mikeflys.com
Hey all,
I'm Mike.
I'm a South Dakota Resident currently living in Central Florida. My sUAS was the first issued by a South Dakota FSDO.
I also hold a couple other FAA certificates, Pilot Airplane Single Engine Land/Sea and Light Sport Repairman with a Maintenance rating.
I grew up in Wyoming and wanted to be an aeronautical engineer as a kid/teen. I have been designing/building/flying model airplanes since the early 70s. Started building/flying RC helicopters in the early 2000s and multi-rotors (drones) was a natural progression from that.
My first quad copter was a Phantom 1. Since then I have owned several, and even built a couple.

Favorite drone is the Mavic for it's portability. I take it every time I leave the house no matter where I'm going or what I'm taking. Motorcycle, Bicycle, Walk, Kayak,....
I wish it had the P4Ps camera.... Maybe the Mavic 2 or Air or whatever will. Guess we may find out tomorrow.

I mostly do photos of Sunsets, landscapes, and some 360 panos. But dabble in Real Estate and inspections. I also make custom accessories/parts/brackets with my 3d printers.

Non drone but aviation related I volunteer at the Sun n Fun Fly-In every year and this past year started volunteering at the Deland Sport Aviation Showcase.

Mike

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Reactions: Mike Flys

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donut