Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Tennessee Drone Services

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been looking for this forum for some time and glad they finally made it.

My company services the state of Tennessee and portions of the surrounding areas. We do work for the dept of state tourism (and county tourism) the division of state parks, marketing shoots, real estate, construction and architect firms as well as orthomosaic services.

We also offer ground-based photography and video, to compliment or round out our offerings... As this is where I started and what led to the purchase of my first drone. I wanted some vantage points that were just inaccessible with my feet on the ground. Then I quickly realized there's so much more that can be done with drones, which led to the start of Tennessee Drone Services.

We bring on independent contractors from around the state who are part 333 or 107 certified to cover the less artistic jobs (unless the have a portfolio that convinces me they can do those jobs). If you're interested in taking on jobs in your area and live in Tennessee, let me know!

Home - Tennessee Drone Services
Lifestyle & Travel Fine Art Images by Jeremy Rasnic

Reactions: TerryJ and dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum .
Just give us a little time and we will be a great place as many more are sure to join.
Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Thanks for stopping in so quickly! I look forward to the future dialogue concerning our industry, the FAA, and our ever changing regulations! I'll be seeing you around.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W6TDN