Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Massachusetts

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Wow, can't believe it took me this long to find this forum. I got my FAA 107 almost 1 year ago. I've spent a long time in the energy & infrastructure industry, and thought it would make a lot of sense to start looking at adopting the newest applicable technology into my wheelhouse.

Mavic Mac

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many questions.

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .

TreeLineView

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Wow, can't believe it took me this long to find this forum. I got my FAA 107 almost 1 year ago. I've spent a long time in the energy & infrastructure industry, and thought it would make a lot of sense to start looking at adopting the newest applicable technology into my wheelhouse.
Hello from Attleboro, MA and welcome! Hope the Mayflower is still planning on sailing for the 400 year celebration. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in New England Drone and Rescue which is part of www.DroneSar.Info. John

Reaction score
Hello from Attleboro, MA and welcome! Hope the Mayflower is still planning on sailing for the 400 year celebration. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in New England Drone and Rescue which is part of www.DroneSar.Info. John
Thanks, not sure about the Mayflower. I know a LOT of the 400 is being toned down for safety. I can't imagine it wouldn't be safe to sail her, I use social distancing to get out on my boat all the time!

R.Perry

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, we only charge for correct answers, dumb looks are still free.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andy T