Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Massachusetts

PrudentialUAS

Reaction score
Website
prudentialuas.com
Hey everyone! Wow, can't believe it took me this long to find this forum. I got my FAA 107 almost 1 year ago. I've spent a long time in the energy & infrastructure industry, and thought it would make a lot of sense to start looking at adopting the newest applicable technology into my wheelhouse.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many questions.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Hey everyone! Wow, can't believe it took me this long to find this forum. I got my FAA 107 almost 1 year ago. I've spent a long time in the energy & infrastructure industry, and thought it would make a lot of sense to start looking at adopting the newest applicable technology into my wheelhouse.
Hello from Attleboro, MA and welcome! Hope the Mayflower is still planning on sailing for the 400 year celebration. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in New England Drone and Rescue which is part of www.DroneSar.Info. John

Hello from Attleboro, MA and welcome! Hope the Mayflower is still planning on sailing for the 400 year celebration. Feel free to PM me if you have any interest in New England Drone and Rescue which is part of www.DroneSar.Info. John

Thanks, not sure about the Mayflower. I know a LOT of the 400 is being toned down for safety. I can't imagine it wouldn't be safe to sail her, I use social distancing to get out on my boat all the time!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM