Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from Minneapolis, MN USA

Does anyone have an Inspire and a Phantom 4 Pro?

• I use the Inspire the majority of the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use the P4P the majority of the time.

• Use P4P as backup only.

• Inspire is more work. P4P is good for most clients.

• Inspire for all work, P4P just for fun.

• P4P when I’m in a hurry. Inspire when I have time for quality.

• Total voters
Reaction score
Website
sightflight.com
I’ve been a Commercial Photographer for 30 years shooting everything from Architecture, Corporate Capabilities, High-Tech Industry, Executive Portraits, Annual Reports, Products, Jewelry, Food, and Underwater Fashion.

About 7 years ago I got hooked on flying cameras. Nothing’s been the same since. I’m sure you know what I mean. It’s been calculated to be only 91 days in the year here in Minnesota to fly a drone, :( mainly due to weather being either too cold, windy, rainy, and/or snowing. I wish there was more stick time here. But it hasn’t deterred me from continuing on with it.

The majority of the aerial work I get is in Film Productions and some surveys. I work together with an FAA Airman with instrument rating, 2500 hours air time, a 333, 107 certificates and Daylight waiver. The hanger includes DJI S900, Inspire 1, Mavic Pro, and Phantoms.
Love all the work others have been doing, the places they capture, and the help one gets from these forums. I hope to be of help to anyone asking questions directly or in the group.Sightflight_logo_MasterCS4-BC1200b.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

I'm struggling to find insurance. I live in the Willmar area and called several insurance companies and most of the time they tell me they don't carry drone coverage or it's outrageously high. Any suggestions for insurance companies? I thought I could just use Verifly and just pay when I fly but I'm not sure MnDot allows that. Any insight would be a great help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM