Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hello from San Antonio!

MadProps

Reaction score
Hello there! I operate an aerial photography and videography company out of San Antonio, TX. I have my Part 107 and have been flying the DJI platform since 2012. I currently fly a Phantom 3 Pro and an Inspire 2. I use Adobe Creative Cloud for my editing and Verifly for my insurance.

I do mostly real estate photography for businesses at the moment, but I'm interested in doing anything new or interesting. Like many of you here, I pride myself in being able to learn new technologies and adapt quickly to new trends.

I hope we can all benefit from creating a new and exciting community, to create and share ideas with one another.

I'm excited to see where this forum takes us.

Hello there! I operate an aerial photography and videography company out of San Antonio, TX. I have my Part 107 and have been flying the DJI platform since 2012. I currently fly a Phantom 3 Pro and an Inspire 2. I use Adobe Creative Cloud for my editing and Verifly for my insurance.

I do mostly real estate photography for businesses at the moment, but I'm interested in doing anything new or interesting. Like many of you here, I pride myself in being able to learn new technologies and adapt quickly to new trends.

I hope we can all benefit from creating a new and exciting community, to create and share ideas with one another.

I'm excited to see where this forum takes us.
Great to meet you MadProps!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Hello and welcome to the forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

Allen

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM