Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!
Reaction score
Website
actiondroneusa.com
Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself and our company. We are based in San Diego located specifically in Chula Vista. Our company is 6 years old and we work mostly with government entities and utility companies. So far we fly all kinds of drones from our custom made systems to small drones like acrobees. Most of our work deals with training government entities on how to deploy and integrate drones into their group or into companies that are looking to start their own drone division. We are lucky enough to be located in San Diego Chula Vista where our test site is an IPP location. We're also lucky enough that our weather lets us fly drones all year long. To give you a better understanding on one of the things we do, here's a good video we created a few years ago. Although that drone is now out of service and has been replaced with the AD-F we still use the AD2 for training. Enjoy and thank you for letting me be part of this drone forum.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
. ?.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM