Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Hiring

What about rabbits?? that's my specialty
You too? If we could mount a shortened version of the Ruger 10/22 on the Gymbal, then you'll have something.
Maybe duals fix mounted at an angle so you could do strafing runs.

Me too but I forgot to remove the gimbal lock before take off. Must have been 2000 geese in that field when I flew through it.

Me too but I forgot to remove the gimbal lock before take off. Must have been 2000 geese in that field when I flew through it.
Yeah, my house is nearly surrounded by rice fields in the Sac valley.
Full of geese.

Not to point out the obvious, but when did Indiana become part of California ( California may have the same law) I am just saying
Sorry I didn't explain that Indiana was not part of California and one needed to check the local codes. My point was to say in some instances, one does not need to "Harass" the animal to make it leave.
Here is a quick check I did for someone who is not experienced with Google to show where to look:
1572261547501.png
This does not specify Geese, maybe Game code 418 is more clear on this. This also states wildlife must be damaging property.
I find this informative. Maybe someone in California who has gone through this exercise can shed light on the legality of Geese harassment.
Again, in Indiana (Sorry to offend people who find the fly over states not relevant), One can use dogs to "chase" the Geese, as this is considered a natural occurrence.
It's strange that since I started commenting in this Geese thread, the Geese have arrived by the hundreds on the pond behind my house. I was tempted to see the effect of my drones on that large amount of Geese.

Further exploration:

1572263561041.png

Last edited:
One can harass if given if it’s on private property and second if approved by local authorities. This has one of the two.

After a long derivation, I’ve decided to give it to someone, who first showed interest and was quick to DM me.

Thanks a lot of all of your response.

Update: The job is still up for grabs....

Details: Bird Harassment
Pay rate: $$600.00 for 1.5hrs
Mileage: $1.00 per mile

I need someone that can complete a 6 week contract and able to continue a contract. This type of a job is easy for those who has or is flying drone for a living. It’s a JOB.

Reason that I am giving this away is because me and my partner BigDz will be concentrating in the San Francisco Bay Area in the near future. Also, logistically, other contracts prevents us from traveling outside our area.

I hate to see a contract go, because Advance IPM has lots of big accounts and connections. I’ve ironed out a contract with them for the Chase Stadium, and soon the Levi’s Stadium for bird harassment.

But if there are no takers.. It is what it is.

If it wasn’t almost a 3 hour drive to get there I’d do it. Your mileage rate is extremely generous, but a $300.00 daily mileage bill is a bit over the top.

Reactions: SanCap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerardH143